Help! Worried about HIV

Hey doctor I was having sex with a casual partner where I was the receptive partner. We changed positions where I was on my stomach and he took the condom off to change into a newer one. He went back into me and I noticed a different feeling, as it was burning previously, and noticed he was barebacking me for about half a minute. I called him the next dat to ask his status and said he was negative, and wouldn't have been unsafe if he wasn't. Since then , today being day nine, I've noticed I have an ulcer on the inside of my cheekbone, my glands feel swollen and this evening have noticed my eyes are sensitive and I feel like my heads swelling. The thing that worries me is the fact that even though there was no cum or blood present, would the burning in my anus pose a risk for precum to enter me? I'm sorry if this is long, but I'm very worried as I have not experienced most of these symptoms before and I am getting anxious, as I need to wait another few weeks before I get tested and I feel I've done something stupid by not paying enough attention to what was going on behind me. Thank you, donation will definitely be made!

Your top gun is a scumbag for unilaterally deciding to go commando Rambo on your backdoor! It's interesting that he claims to know he's negative and states he wouldn't have played Brokeback Mountain Boys with you if he wasn't negative. Hmmm. Exactly how does someone who barebacks know or even assume he is HIV negative??? That doesn't make much sense to me.

There is no doubt this unprotected backdoor action places you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently an HIV test at the three-month mark is warranted. In the interim you could call Mr. McBareback and ask him to get a rapid HIV test. If he tests HIV negative, you can relax significantly, because your HIV risk would then be limited to the possibility that your partner was still in his window period (HIV infected but not yet having enough anti-HIV antibodies in his blood to test positive).

Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

I do think you've learned an important lesson from this entire experience. It's extremely important to be adamant with your sexual partners regarding the necessity of using condoms. You could warn them that if they dared try to sneak in your backdoor without being appropriately attired in their latex raincoat, you'll go all Lorena Bobbitt on them!

Good luck!

NO QUESTION JUST THANKS
Struggling to carry on :-(..please reply