Argh! FUDRUCKERS!

So, I was eating at Fudruckers and while there I rubbed my leg against the chair next to me and there was a piece of the wood chair that was sticking out. It scraped my leg and made it bleed a bit. Probably like the size of a paper cut. If someone with HIV had the same incident just before me...is there a risk. I was sitting in the chair for about 5-10 before it happened.

Thanks for any advice, I appreciate it! P.S How can I safely donate to your foundation. I recently had Identity Theft happen to me, and I don't want to use my credit card. Thanks a lot :)

So you were pricked at Fuddruckers, eh? Well, relax Max! That may sound a bit nasty and unsafe but in reality your HIV-acquisition risk from this type of incident is nonexistent. HIV doesn't live very long outside the body. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. (Certainly one could be at risk from being pricked, so to speak, but that would relate to an entirely different type of "prick" and an unsafe activity that I'm sure Fuddruckers does not have on its menu.)

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Credit card and PayPal donations through the foundation's website are absolutely secure. However, other types of donations, such as personal checks, cashier's checks, cash, appreciated securities, direct bank-to-bank wire transfers, etc. are also certainly warmly welcomed.

Be well.

Broken Condom In Bangkok
please answer my question...im begging for your merciful kindness