obama speech and i am crying dr Bob

dr bob if from one year feet and hand are burning and in addation to this from one year having sore throat, candida in mouth ,also sweating with chills and 99 c temperature ,congestion in chest and coldness and hotness in brain like some thing traveling in brain are some thing eating the brain ,the whole body is hot specially in the morning its very hot unable to walk are these symptoms of hiv. the very first symptom was flu after unprotected sex, there is general feeling of un comfort every time. and secondly tell me are rapid hiv test and elisa test reliable in the developing country. thirdly please inform how many days are required for performing hiv elisa test.

I'm not sure what your post has to do with Obama's speech, but nonetheless let's continue.

You think "some thing is eating your brain"??? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!! Hmmm . . . didn't I see something like that in a horror movie last year?

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, but if something is eating your brain, I certainly understand why you're crying.

Rapid tests and ELISA tests are very reliable in both developing and developed countries. HIV-antibody tests (rapid tests, ELISA, etc.) taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive. Consequently you should test three months or longer from the last date of possible HIV exposure. "Symptoms" are unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. A negative HIV test outside the window period (three months) trumps symptoms each and every time. Consequently if you've had a negative HIV test and it's been three months or longer since your last potential exposure, HIV is not the cause of your current symptoms! Have your doctor evaluate any persistent symptoms you may be experiencing.

HELP DOCTOR!!!
Broken Condom In Bangkok