Sep 7, 2009
Hi doctor, I`m a boy, and 4months and a half ago i practised with a man anal sex (me insertive)with condom and also oral sex (recptive and insertive) without condom, in the oral sex there weret any semen... After this 4 months and a half i take a test of: Antibodies HIV 1 + HIV 2 + ANTG. P24 and also ANTIBODIES HEPATITIS C and ANTIGENO SURFACE HEPATITIS B. All of theese text were negative.... Can i forget the problem of VIH and Hepatitis?? Thanks for all...
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your negative tests for HIV and hepatitis B and C are definitive and conclusive. HIV and/or hepatitis are not your problem!
Stay safe and you'll stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.