HELP DOCTOR!!!

Hi doctor, I`m a boy, and 4months and a half ago i practised with a man anal sex (me insertive)with condom and also oral sex (recptive and insertive) without condom, in the oral sex there weret any semen... After this 4 months and a half i take a test of: Antibodies HIV 1 + HIV 2 + ANTG. P24 and also ANTIBODIES HEPATITIS C and ANTIGENO SURFACE HEPATITIS B. All of theese text were negative.... Can i forget the problem of VIH and Hepatitis?? Thanks for all...

Your negative tests for HIV and hepatitis B and C are definitive and conclusive. HIV and/or hepatitis are not your problem!

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Doctor, you changed my life. Please post this for others. (MASTURBATION SIDE EFFECTS, 2009)
obama speech and i am crying dr Bob