this is going to make you smile!!

hi doc hope your well!, heres a strange situation that happend to me last week and i know im probably freaking out but id like to just run it by you obi-wan, i may have inadvertantly come int contact with a wet wipe that may have had some seamen on it, i flicked it away from the passenger side of my car with my pen, i also had leather gloves on at the time, as far as i know nothing was transfered from the wipe onto myself but i did itch my left eye (after id ditched my gloves) with the top of my left arm, (you know how tennis players do)i had done the flicking with my right hand the wipe had been there i would guess for some hours maybe all night, am i freeking out do i have anything to worry about in terms of hiv infection, ill make a modest donation to your cause anyway doc, be well and god bless.......

Yep, I smiled. But perhaps not for the reason you anticipated. You write that you are worried about "seamen" on a wet wipe. Well, seamen are sailors. One wonders how many of them can fit on a wet wipe and how you managed to flick them out of your car with a pen! (Smile!)

Dude, even if the seamen were covered with semen, your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. I'd strongly suggest you spend some time reading through the archives of this forum to learn exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Thank you Dr Bob
Doctor, you changed my life. Please post this for others. (MASTURBATION SIDE EFFECTS, 2009)