A.I.D.S. in my dog
Sep 7, 2009
If my dog eats vomit of a person that has A.i.D.S. can they contract the virus?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your dog eats vomit? Ick!
Despite this nasty habit, your little Toto cannot contract HIV/AIDS. Period. Remember, the "H" in HIV stands for "Human" as in Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Flu Vaccine Cause False Negative Hiv Test?
- Can There Be A Mistake In My Hiv Test?
- Chances Of A Woman Getting Hiv Unprotected Sex
- Are Canker Sores Associated With Hiv?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Community Pool?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.