A.I.D.S. in my dog
Sep 7, 2009
If my dog eats vomit of a person that has A.i.D.S. can they contract the virus?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your dog eats vomit? Ick!
Despite this nasty habit, your little Toto cannot contract HIV/AIDS. Period. Remember, the "H" in HIV stands for "Human" as in Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Pain During Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.