A.I.D.S. in my dog
Sep 7, 2009
If my dog eats vomit of a person that has A.i.D.S. can they contract the virus?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your dog eats vomit? Ick!
Despite this nasty habit, your little Toto cannot contract HIV/AIDS. Period. Remember, the "H" in HIV stands for "Human" as in Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.