hiv risk mother extremely afraid

Im sorry to ask but i need to get my mother calm down. Am I at risk of contracting hiv if i wax my legs in a depilation center where they recycle the wax with a sistem where they only boil the wax and then put it on you? My mother is very afraid and she wants me to take the test. I was negative before the " incident"... please, answer me so i can show you opinion to my mother, she is extremly afraid and im going crazy.. please. Im not afraid.. i know the risk its negible.. but please respond this question for her mind peace.

Thank you! Good luck

The HIV-acquisition risk from hot wax depilation with recycled wax is nonexistent. Relax Mom! All is well, including your daughter. Why not go with her for a Brazilian wax and surprise your husband?!?

Risk assesment ( HIV doesnt care how educated we are :(
please, third time asking, please.