Advise Please-Part 3

Thanks for replies DOC i have sent my donation

I got my 4th week Elisa test reults and its -ve my doc says dont stress and prescribed zoloft

but i am still stressted to extent i dropped out of school

anyway please do the good work, i will continue to test till 3 months and hope god doesnt punish me for one mistake

I'm certainly not surprised by your negative ELISA at four weeks. I remain absolutely confident your definitive three-month test will also be negative.

I'm sorry to hear you have dropped out of school. I sincerely hope it's only a temporary furlough and that you will return to classes when your HIV-negative status is confirmed. Counseling may well help with your ongoing stress and anxiety.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). I'm sending an extra dose of my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test remains negative (I'm sure it will) and that both your physical and psychological health are quickly restored.

I look forward to WOO-HOOing with you in two months' time.

Advise Please Aug 27, 2009

Doc, I had a sexual encounter with CSW 4 weeks back, it was protected, she put on the condom and i remember taking it out with my semen intact

but i am seeing the symptoms i had diarreah twice, once at day 7 and once a day 17

i got tested twice, at 11 days and everything was -ve and at 14 days with pcr RNA

my biggest wory is swollen nodes, i have one node on the left side of my mouth very tender, i can feel the swollenness and little bit tender in my armpits

no fever or rash so far, its been 26 days i am planning to get rapid oral and blood test 2morow and 4 week elisa test on saturday

my questions is if i had protected sex why i am seeing this symptoms and do you think am i infected

please advise and i will contribute definetly

everywebsite and forum says protected no risk and even unprotected 1 in million get infected

whats your opinion tks

You've apparently noted a very consistent message regarding your HIV risk from "every Web site and forum." Did you really think I would have a contrary opinion? Nope, it's unanimous! HIV cannot permeate intact latex (or polyurethane). Consequently if the latex condom was used properly and didn't fail (break), your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent.

I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet.

Regarding HIV testing, I'd suggest you wait until the three-month mark, as HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. I'm quite confident your three-month definitive test will indeed be negative.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test remains negative.

Good luck. Be well.

Advise Please-Part 2 Aug 30, 2009

Sir i respect your dedication to help anxiety driven souls like me and i am going do my part by donating to your noble cause

thanks for answering my earlier question but when i took my condom, i cleaned the penis with the tissue, do you think by accidently rubbing the vaginal fliuds i might be infected.

i am getting burning sensation under my arms and throat, chest, its 27 days are this symptoms of ARS?

Thanks again Doc and keep the good work

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

just a hello -- no question
Thank's Doctor.. u had saved me! (PANTIES 2009)