Help me please, very worried

Hi doctor. I had sex with a men and then i made a HIV test after 11 months of my sexual activity and it was negative, then I was diagnosed with oral candidiasis, im really worried, is any possibility that I have AIDS. Also my doctor told that even my results was negative i need to made an HIV test every year for a period of 5 years, is it right?

A negative HIV-antibody test 11 months after a potential exposure is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are recommended or warranted. If your doctor is advising you need follow-up HIV tests for the next five years, what you really need is a more competent and reasonable doctor! I'd fire the one you currently have!

Flipped out needs Dr. Bob's help
HIV worry has caused my body to fall apart (JUST MADE A DONATION OF 70$)