i scratched my balls, so afraid...

Hello greatest dr. bob. I was touching my girlfriend's vagina and then on my way home in the car, i totally forgot about it and scratched my testicles or balls. I will take her to a free rapid testing place the day after tomorrow, she says she is not virally enhanced, but you never know. Any chance the potential hiv virus in my nails made his way into my blood as i was scratching? Thank you doc and one final question, have you ever been here in miami? we would love you to come. regards... Doug

Hi Doug,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent.

As for visiting Miami, yes I have. My most recent was in May and had a fine time.

Be well Doug.

herpes 6
new couple in trouble