Sandwich bag instead of a condom

My boyfriend and I the other night were out of condoms and it was too late to go to a store and instead of nothing we used a sandwich bag and he cummed inside me.

Thanks for sharing. Now do you have a question?

I'll take a wild guess, even though you posted your query in the "Fatigue and Anemia" forum, that you're concerned about possible HIV infection and whether your Ziploc was effective protection, right? Well somewhat surprising you're not the first one to have these concerns. See below. Hopefully the information there will answer your non-question (or at least be amusing to read).

Sex with a plastic bag. Jun 3, 2007

Hi. My boyfriend and i were out of condoms the other day, and were lazy, so instead of going out to buy more, we used a plastic grocery bag. He is concerned right now that he is infected with HIV, and i was wondering two things. A) could i possibly contract it through the bag? ..and.. B) this is the first time ive used a plastic bag. Are there any harmful things that i should be aware of? Needless to say, from now on i wont be lazy, because after sex, i recieved a very uncomfortable pain in my lower left abdomen. I am worried that it could be from the bag. Any information would be very helpfull. Thanks.

Imagine an egg-salad sandwich squished into a condom. Hmmm . . . not very appetizing. And probably not all that helpful for transporting your egg-salad sandwich in your Napoleon Dynamite lunch pail to and from school, right? Well, that's because condoms are not Ziploc sandwich bags -- and Ziploc sandwich bags are not condoms!

Do plastic bags protect against HIV? Dude, no one knows, because aside from repressed rightwing Republicans who are too afraid to buy condoms (a quick ticket straight to hell!), plastic grocery bags are not used for STD protection while doing a horizontal mattress mambo! Are there "harmful things" that can happen from using a plastic bag? Chances are you fared better than the egg-salad sandwich in the reverse situation and probably you didn't do yourself any significant harm, but you also should not count on the Ziploc to prevent unwanted pregnancy or STDs!

Being lazy is one thing; however, your actions make as much sense as Dubya's disastrous Iraq policies.

Help Me (PLASTIC BAG) (SEX WITH PLASTIC BAG) Jun 20, 2007

Can you get HIV from using a plastic bag (like a walmart or other store bag) to masterbate?

Exactly how would a plastic bag give you a sexually transmitted disease??? Do you think your Wal-Mart bag is cheating on you with other happy, horny Wal-Mart customers?

To directly answer your question, no, you cannot get HIV from wanking off in a Wal-Mart plastic bag. Let me guess, you're in one of those "abstinence-only" sex education courses in school, right??? No? Hmmm . . . you're home schooled? Oh, OK, that explains it!

Since I know it will only be a matter of time until you're wondering about other sexual uses for plastic bags, I'll reprint a couple posts from the archives below.

Used a plastic grocery bag as a condom..trouble! Dec 7, 2003

Hello Doc,

I am very worried over an incident that occurred a few months back. I had sex with a high-risk female. I wrapped a common plastic grocery bag around my dick and had sex for about 3 minutes.

When I finished there was no visible vaginal fluid on my penis or on the bag.

But then two weeks later, I noticed a lighter-color skin patch (area) on the shapt of my penis almost as though something had entered my skin. There is no itching or any feeling, just the discoloration.

What do you think is up? Is it possible that although I didn't see any fluids on the bag or on my penis, that just being inside the vagina, HIV could have passed through the bag and enter the skin?

Also some friends have told me I have lost weight.

The act happened almost 5 months ago. I plan to get tested next month. But perhaps I should get a post exposure prophylaxis?

Please advise.

Thanks

A plastic grocery bag??? Who were you banging? The checkout clerk at the local Piggly Wiggly?

This event happened five months ago and you are wondering about PEP (Post-exposure prophylaxis) now? No, that wouldn't be helpful. PEP needs to be started within 72 hours of exposure.

Could HIV pass through the grocery bag? I would have no way of knowing. Well-designed placebo-controlled clinical trials using plastic grocery bags have yet to be conducted.

Your symptoms on your penis "shapt" are not at all concerning for HIV disease.

What should you do? If you are concerned about HIV, get tested. HIV tests are definitive at three months. So you can test right away. What else should you do? Buy a pack of latex condoms and discard the plastic bag they come in so you aren't tempted to "cum" in it as well.

Sex with a plastic bag. Jun 3, 2007

hiv transmission risk
Universal health care (HEALTH CARE REFORM, 2009)