You have a God's word, Dr. Bob , Here is my PCR result ( You have correctly diagnosed me ...)

Hello Dr. Bob, you have a gods word. My RNA PCR result came again undetectable(as you said before) and Helper cells(CD4) and Suppressor cells (CD8) are within the range. The ratio of CD4 and CD8 cells is 1.0-3.6. In the follow up HIV test elsia came positive and western blot indeterminate light band with p24 and p51 so the total result is Indeterminate. But I am little bit worried for band p51 came along with p24 this time. Previously there was only p24. Just a re-cap:- 1. last unprotected oral + protected vaginal sex---14 December 2008 2. First test (elisa poz + wb indeterminate(light band with p24) + pcr rna < 20 ---27 June 2009) 3. My wife negative result ----8 July 2009 4. Second test (elisa poz + wb indeterminate(light band with p24 and p51) ----24 August 2009 5. RNA PCR is still less than 20 copies/ml, CD4 and CD8 are with in the range.---31 August. My questions are, does p51 alone with p24 means anything in the western blot test? and do i need to do any other std check up? Thank you Dr. Bob for your suggestions, encouragement, and the way you enlight the people with those suffering with anxiety and hard days.

I'm delighted my prediction came true!

Your indeterminate WB with bands at p51 and p24 are not worrisome. Your several undetectable HIV plasma viral load tests are conclusive. You are HIV negative. No further HIV testing is warranted. Your testing covers only HIV disease. If you placed yourself at risk for other STDs, you should be screened for those as well, particularly if you develop any symptoms. Your general medical doctor or your local STD clinic can easily screen you for STDs.

AIDS and Feces
Sex with Aunty--after 94 days(non-reactive----wooo.........Hooooooooo