Flu and preventions

Hi, I am Robert from Toronto, I don't know if You remember me... My partner is + and his CD4 are in 451 with 34%.

I want to know about preventions to take before autum and winter time. I wonder about common flu, etc.

What are the things that We need to be concern at the hipotethic case of getting common flu... take same medications as negative people? additional concerns?.

I am trying to be prepared just in case (I hope nothing will happen)...

Kisses (ups!) :D

Robert

Hi Robert,

I would recommend your HIV-positive partner get vaccinated for influenza (the yearly flu shot) and H1N1 ("swine flu"). Other than that, no specific recommendations.

HIV Stick?
In the clear? And do you sign your own thank you letters?