From a very nervous dad again

Thanks Dr. Bob....I do feel like an idiot. Prior to my marriage I was in a 15 year relationship so I truly never did educate myself enough. Possibly plugging in searches for "can making out spread hiv" was not a good idea. There were several responses that came up stating it was possible, so being a single father of two, I freaked out immediately. Again, mainly because I am ignorant to the facts, obviously.

Thank you so much for adressing my concerns, unfortunately I do not feel I am ready to "get back in the game" obviously. Maybe when the kids are much older. However I will research more and when the time is right, remember your words of wisdom.

I wish you all the best Dr. Bob, again, what you do is nothing short of amazing!.

Yours truly,

What was a "very nervous Dad".

Hello Less-Nervous Dad,

You're very welcome. I would encourage you not to delay your personal happiness until "the kids are much older." Their age really has no bearing on your being able to have a satisfying emotional and sexual life! Your fears are irrational and can be overcome by becoming more informed about how to stay safe and healthy. I do hope you'll read through the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on the related links. Your "Miss Happily Ever After" is out there just waiting for your call. Don't keep her waiting too long!

Be well.

Starting to question my Woohoo moment.....
When to Start Treatment / What drug to Start On