immunity problem (Please answer Dr. Bob) thank your a holy man

How are you dr bob? Im fan of your good jokes and ill admire you with your intention to help the peoples who need attention regarding with hiv/aids. I love you man. Here is my story Im a Filipino working here in middle east ill had a exposure last may 2009 and ill tested negative last august 2009 (93 days). Since 1996 to 2005 Im using a shabu and marijuana in Philippines when ill work to middle east ill stop all my vices. Exposure 1. Sex with csw using the condom and fingering the vagina of the prostitutes with cuts. Symptoms: 1. Rashes, white tongue, cold , phlegms , ringworm in finger, Question. 1. Do you think my vices (shabu and marijuana) affect my hiv/hiv2 test last august 2009? 2. Do you think Ill have immune problem? 3. Do you think my hiv negative test is conclusive ? or ill need to retest again after six months? 4. Thank you for your kind and support to all people who needs help. Donation is coming now sir.

Hi, I'll be brief:

1. No.

2. No.

3. Yes.

4. You're welcome!

Wow, that really was brief, now wasn't it? I should add one cautionary note. Shabu (an amphetamine derivative also called by its trade name Methedrine, and used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride) is dangerous and addicting. It can and probably will ruin your health and happiness if you continue using it. Don't say you haven't been warned! I strongly advise you quit immediately.

Be well.

What options are available for someone whose buffalo hump is so huge, it is deforming! (BUFFALO HUMP, 2009)
From a very nervous Dad