Boyfriend cheated with transexual. I think I just went through ARS!

Hi, I'm so freaked out. I found out that my boyfriend cheated on me with a transexual. I found it in his emails. He has been seeing her/him for about a month. I have no idea what the status of the transexual is (HIV+ or HIV-) My boyfriend and I had sex 5 times this month. About 10 days after one act of unprotected intercourse I developed a very bloated stomach, and just felt sick. I had nausea, loss of appetite, diarehha, cramps & lower back pain and very tired. My flu-like symptoms lasted for about 9-10days, Nausea would come and go sometimes linger. Diarehha was every other day. I thought i was pregnant but i got my period. Now all i can think is HIV b/c him and this transexual. I know the transexual is from the phillipeans and lives here now. I'm getting an HIV test done on friday which will be @ 4weeks. Would you say I went through ARS??? What are my statistics in getting HIV from my b/f? Would a 4 week test be conclusive? So scared. PS- i donated.

A four-week HIV-antibody test is not conclusive. You'll need to wait until the three-month mark for that.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Don't freak out about symptoms.

I suggest you have your boyfriend (or is he now your ex-boyfriend?) get a rapid HIV test. If he tests HIV negative, you'll be able to relax somewhat. There is still the possibility he could be in his "window period" (HIV infected but not yet having detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in his blood). You'll still need your three-month test for a definitive answer.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.

open sore on top of virgina
scared for me and my wife please help!