1 week to go

Dr.Bob, just 1 week to go until my 3 month mark. This has got to be the toughest week of my life! I am so tempted every day to just take my home access test, but I really just want your stamp of approval next week so you can just certify that HIV is not my problem no-way-no-how. Your pre-reserved seat for me in the ex-worried-wells club is the only thing preventing me from getting tested right now. My internist told me that I probably would have already sero-converted long ago if i did, and she told me that i am probably negative...although i'm still freaked out about symptoms i'm currently experiencing! i know i know... negative test trumps symptoms each and every time! Dr. Frascino, you are the best. Thank you for the archives, they are keeping me sane. Rob

Hi Rob,

The seven-day countdown has begun! Hang in there. I have everything (fingers, toes . . . eyes?) crossed for you. Hurry up and test negative, because it's very difficult to type this way! Your X-File welcome packet awaits!

Extra dose of good-luck karma is coming your way Rob.

What does LOW RISK mean to you and what ELISA trying to tell me?
4 weeks s/p exposure, undetectable viral load