Wild night in country town has me worried sick

Hi Dr Frascino

I have donated to you before and you have re-assured and I consequently got my whoohoo however lst saturday night i had a misdemeanour and now i am worried sick. So i went to this country town in rural australia (i live here now) with some friends. I had a lot to drink an i got talking to tis girl in my hotel. We got together and went upstairs. Before i knew it we were exchanging vigorous unprotected oral sex. I also fingered her anus quite vigorously too. As i knew i had no pretection. I refused sex although she asked me to have unprotected sex with her. In the meantime my friends had been calling me on my cell. They were saying through a voicemail i later received that some locals had been telling them that she was a 'psycho' and on medication. I was considering having sex with her and asked how many partners she had before me. She told me she had 27 partners. Then i completely refused. I told here i had to go downstairs to see my friends and that was the end of that. Now after a long sober think, I am convinced i have caught something from her, the worst fear in my mind being HIV, Do you think i am at risk? I am really really really worried. Please let me know what you think?

Whether Psycho-Shelia had a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock or not, your HIV-acquisition risk from "vigorous unprotected oral sex" and finger-mining her backdoor remains extremely low. Take a read through the archives of this forum. We have an entire chapter devoted to oral sex. If you remain worried, get STD screening now and a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident you did not contract HIV form Miss Looney Tunes. Relax mate; she'll be apples.

Cheers and good luck.

Dr. Bob, Is something called PEP required for this situation? Help from Rochacha
What does LOW RISK mean to you and what ELISA trying to tell me?