Thank You - 2nd Chance Guy

Hi Dr. Robert,

This is the 2nd chance guy who wrote to you 3 months ago. I went for the HIV yesterday and it was negative. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to reply with your kinds and your karma.

The three months has helped me reflect about HIV /AIDS and I am going to start volunteering in the non - profit organization in my country.

Sex is part of our lives, especially for males, where under the influence of our hormones we can do stupid things. I don't think we can prevent people from having sex, but we sure can educate them to have safe sex.

Thank You again. Hope you had a great weekend. If you ever come to Singapore, I'll be glad to meet up and bring you around.

Take Care.

Hi 2nd Chance Guy,

WOO-de-frickin'-HOO!

Thanks for your thanks.

Be well. Stay safe. Stay well.

no arms
Have you ever seen a case?