Recovered worried well revisiting after 4 years!

I have not visited this site in years and was just checking in, wondering if the site is the same. I am glad it is still alive and well!

I frequented this site years ago when I was fixated on the idea that I may have been HIV positive. Looking back , I sometimes find it impossible to put myself in that state of mind, but other times, I remember it like it was yesterday.

I made use of my experience and have used that intense fear as inspiration. I will never neglect PLHIV because, as far as I was concerned, I was one for a time. I still need to work on addressing my health anxiety more broadly, but I remain in deep admiration of Dr. Frascino and his infinite patience and kindness.

To all of you trolling this message board, reading the posts daily, waiting for your question to be answered, too afraid to get a test/check the results/accept the results, you are obviously not alone. You WILL GET trough it, whatever the outcome. My very best wishes to you all.

Welcome back to the forum. It's always a pleasure when our X-Filers (ex-worried wells) return for a visit. Thanks also for your kind words.

Be well. Stay well. Stop back anytime. You're always welcome here!

Unprotected oral by POZ man days after finishing antibiotics for chalmydia
you are one heck of a dude until...