Take The Test!

Dr Bob, I just wanted to thank you for what you do. I cannot begin to tell how your words of advice and medical expertise got me through the last few months after what I thought was a risky exposure. You truly are a saint to people like me. It was your words that kept me from going over the edge and hurting myself while I waited to test and then while I waited an addition two weeks to get my results. This whole ordeal was a living hell that consumed my life and I'm just very glad you were there to help me through it. I would like to say to everyone that reads these messages to listen to Dr. Bob. He knows what the hell he is talking about. When he tells you your risk was low and symptoms don't mean anything listen. I had a low risk and lots of symptoms exactly when you would have them. Fever, thrush, bad aches/pains, bad head ache, bad night sweats, 10 pounds of weight loss. I even had a couple sores around the base of my penis. I was freaking out. But I read and listened and read a lot more and eventually tested at five months. It was scary as hell but as soon as I did I really felt better because at that point there was nothing I could do anymore except trust in what Dr. Bob told me and wait. And in the end he was right and I was negative. So to every one, listen to the awesome good doctor and take the test if you feel the need. You'll be glad you did! Thanks Dr. Bob and I wish you the very very best:)

P.S.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Your title says it all! "Take the Test!" I agree if worried wells would follow that sage advice, they'd be glad they did!

WOOOO-HOOOO! Congratulations on your excellent news!

Be well!

never seen this question asked please answer I am so scared donated $50.00
unprotected sex with a HIV+ bottom?