Please answer this question before I go crazy- I promise to donate again.

Dear Dr. Bob, I know you get lots of questions and could not get to mine yesterday. But with all the misinformation on the internet your opinion is really the only one I've come to trust and respect. I hope you can answer my question today. As I stated on my previous post, about 7 weeks ago I had the last of about four sexual encounters where I gave and received oral sex to men of unknown HIV status. On two of those encounters the men surprised me by ejaculating in my mouth (which I spit out quickly). On my previous post, about a month ago, you informed me that this carried only a very small HIV risk- which relieved me greatly. The only problem now is that I since that time I've continued to have gastrointestinal problems. My gastro problems began when I started feeling anxious about my sexual encounters. Since that time my stomach problems have progressed from mild cramps to mild stomach pains and very frequently having to go to the toilet shortly after a meal. I went to see a doctor about my anxiety and he prescribed Klonopin .5mg twice a day as well as Librax twice a day for my gastro issues. They help somewhat but not completely. Aside from my gastrointestinal issues, I have not had any other major complaint. No fatigue, fever, rash, sore throat or flu like symptoms. I guess my questions to you are, and I hope you will be able to answer them: 1.Do you think my gastrointestinal problems are HIV related or anxiety related, and 2. From all of the posts you've read, have you ever had someone had gastrointestinal problems like mine for the entire 12 weeks until they got tested? Please expect another donation for your great work!

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

My assessment and advice remain unchanged. Your anxiety and gastrointestinal problems will clear up once you get tested and realize you are HIV negative. Continue to follow up with your doctor for ongoing treatment of your anxiety.

Thanks for your donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are warmly appreciated. I'm sending additional good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative. I'm confident it will indeed be negative.

Hiv infection!!!!!!!!
Un protected sex