Tests trump symptoms,symptoms trump tests...? FOLLOW UP !!!

My psychotherapy, as you'd suggested..... I had imagined that I'd be writing you as the positive diagnosed "exception" to timelines, mutant strains etc... Never mind that I was about to see the second of two of the "Best Doc" specialists in Hiv in Boston ,one of whom is a former THE BODY Physician from the Ask the Experts forum .( He'll be getting his proper accolades for being the most amazingly friendly, sharing, compassionate, physician I've ever met ) You see my first Elisa draw was from a clinic and I attached all kinds of incompetence to their practices, so I had to go to the "best". Well , the bests' answers were the same as the clinics and the same as yours. Another Elisa from a big Boston hospital's lab, and just to top off the paranoia another viral load test , all negative . So, besides the donation I'm sending , and my apologies for my prejudices to all local clinics that do the real everyday face to face needed counseling and support , I need to find a way in my community to share the info that most have to come to you to get . Following your world wide web way of sharing I'd like to plant a seed of info in those looking for sex on the web , without having the REAL info they need about safe sex practices . No one goes out trying to get Hiv , but this forum has certainly shown me they do "get it". Perhaps readers from across the country may feel some sense of sharing the same info about how to "get it" and changing that meaning , without being to intrusive to our uninformed sex seekers....? It could be as easy as changing a WooooHoooo to a Who You ...? So I'm looking for a list ,checking it's right , and sending it out to those both naughty and nice....

Your enlightened I am, Craig .... P.S. Don't forget my list...(;-)

Hey Craig,

I was pleased to receive your follow-up indicating that the information you received from me and multiple other sources was exactly the same! (I'm also quite sure I know exactly which specialist you saw in Boston. He's a good friend. Tell him "hi" from me if you see him again.)

As for your request for a "Craig's List," so to speak, I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for. We know exactly how HIV is acquired. For instance, I got stuck with an HIV-infected syringe. Magic Johnson had sex with an HIV-positive woman. Liberace and Rock Hudson had sex with HIV-positive men. Ryan White received a blood transfusion with HIV-tainted blood, etc., etc., etc. It's really not a question of naughty or nice. It's just a very pesky (and clever) virus that tries to kill its host!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) Craig. It's warmly appreciated. And the idea of a "Craig's List" seems to have a ring to it. You might want to consider exploring that possibility a bit more (wink, wink).

Vaginal Fluid Coating on Penis via Breat Sex
Condoms alone are not enough (HIV PREVENTION SPECTRUM 2009)