Vaginal Fluid Coating on Penis via Breat Sex
Aug 22, 2009
I believe you would answer me at the third try.
A couple of days ago I had vaginal intercourse with a massage lady. After 5 min penetration, I decided to pull out and rub my penis in between her large breasts. Unfortunately the condom slipped off and I kept going for about 0.5-1 min with quite some vaginal fluid on her breasts. Without critical thinking, I asked her to put another condom on me and finished off doggy style after 10 min or so. Therefore, the vaginal fluid exposed to my penis was wrapped inside the condom and soaked for 10 min. I also noticed a foul smell of her fluid, not fishy but a BO type of smell and whitish (did not want to destroy your appetite again today so would not elaborate more).
1) Does my exposure/non-exposure warrant for HIV testing medically? 2) Is foul odor commonly associated with HIV-positive vaginal secretion? 3) Is an elevated CK (muscle enzyme) commonly associated with HIV infection or post-PEP symptoms?
Thanks Dr. Bob for answering this question among many others. Last weekend I donated to the local AIDS Walk For Life but I would like to donate to your fundation too.
Your worried forum reader
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Worried Forum Reader,
You didn't want to destroy my appetite by talking about foul smelling, "BO-type" vaginal secretions and "whitish" stuff . . . . Hmm . . . . Too late!!! Cancel dinner!
To answer your questions:
1. Since you've written to me at least three times, you are obviously quite worried. Consequently HIV testing would be warranted psychologically. Medically speaking your risk remains reasonably low.
2. Nope. But certainly other types of bacterial or fungal infections could cause this unappetizing phenomenon.
Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.
Good luck. Be well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.