Can i get hiv if used a condom

I have only sex with women up till the other night i had sex with a transvestite. i let him insert his penis in me while he was wearing a condom but it hurt and i quickly realized this was not the sort of thing i enjoy. It has been a week and im terrified i have aids. I read all over the internet that condoms are only 60% effective. Anyway i didnt know his status but assuming he did have hiv. What is my risk for getting hiv. The condom did not break but we didnt use any lubrication which i read made condoms less effective.

You didn't use any lubrication because you read that lubrication made condoms less effective? Where did you read such nonsense? The Vatican Daily News??? The exact opposite is true. Lubrication decreases the likelihood a condom will break. It is, however, important to use the correct type of lubricants. Water-based or silicone-based for latex condoms! (Oil-based lubricants can cause latex to denature and break. Perhaps this is what you read?)

Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break, the HIV-acquisition risk for your brief tranny backdoor action would be essentially nonexistent. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Western Blot Neg / DNA PCR Detected Yet Inderminant (ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHY PCR SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR ROUTINE HIV SCREENING, 2009)
What should I expect from post exposure prophylaxis (PEP) medication?