Dr. Bob, I really need your stamping to say I'm safe from a lap dance

Dear Dr Bob, you are doing here an awesome job helping people to clear their worries and educate them. I salute your efforts, and thoroughly appreciate it.

For last week, I've been worrying myself to insanity. I just need your assurance that I'm clean from my act in strip club. Just a SINGLE LINER 'No risk' or 'No test warranted' or 'Zero possibility of STDs' response will bring energy back into me. So here's my story,

Last week went with a few friends into a strip club for the first time in my life. Couldn't resist for a lap dance, and went into a VIP room with a stripper.

She was totally nude, I was clothed. Had my underwear and Jean on for the entire time (don't stop reading here!). She was grinding her genitals on my lap, while facing me, and facing the other way as well. This is not what worries me, since I was protected with cloths.

However, I touched her EVERYWHERE with my fingers, for at least 15-20 mins. Touched her genitals, anus, breasts etc. She also rubbed her buttocks and maybe her hands on my face, which has a few pimples. Now this rubbing went on intermittently for 5-6 mins. I'm not aware if my pimples were open at that time, but that very possibility freaks me out. Also the possibility of any fluid on her hand throws me off (I didn't find any wetness). She also rubbed her waist on my cheeks, and was pressing over the cheek for a couple of minutes. I somehow feel this might be risky, since I couldn't find a similar response...

I didn't kiss her breasts, or any part of her body even after she was insisting me for it. Somehow my intoxicated brain could think rationally at that time. For which I'm glad.

So my simple question to you, is rubbing on cheeks with pimples (let's say, open) + touching and moving hands arround genitals and anus for 15-20 mins constitute ANY std or HIV risk? Is testing warranted in this case at all? If you say 'no' I'm ready to forget this whole matter and get back to my life. I've decided that from now on I'll stop consuming alcohol, as well as abstain from any such encounter until I get married. I'm 22 years old.

Also in these past 3-4 days, I've realized the state in which persons with incurable diseases live, and how they must've felt. so as soon as I graduate and start earning money, I'll start donating to charities. Not just yours, but Cancer and third world charities as well. I just need God to give me one chance this time, so I can be a better person. Just one assurance from you in this case can bring back life within me.

Thanks Dr. Bob. May God bless you for everything you've done, and what you've gone though. You are an amazing human being.

Worried_from_Toronto

(I know you get a thousand emails a day and it's impossible to respond to each and every question. But all I'm asking is a very short answer... So please see if you can do it.)

Hi Worried from Toronto,

Short answer requested. Short answer given: Your HIV risk is nonexistent.

HOW COULD I INFECT HIM?
PEP, 5 week Test and Possible RNA Test (Follow Up)