HOW COULD I INFECT HIM?

Could it be possible that i infected my husband with HIV? 1n 1999 i started a casual sex outside marriage,i stopped in 2000 becos i had my baby in december 2000. However i renewed my flirting in 2002 when i got pregnant from my lover and aborted in April.i cut all ties with my lover in 2002 after my abortion and became fully my husbands wife. In 2007,my husband was diagnosed HIV positive.The amazing part is,I am tested negative since my affair outside marriage when i went to get tested after my husband was diagnosed.But from 1996(when we met)till 2007 when he was diagnosed my husband and i have had unprotected sex including swalloing his sperm,anal and oral.when he was diagnosed we started using condoms.Now,my kids are all negative and they are all for him(DNA PROVEN)I also knew they are all his and the one that wasnt his was the aborted one.When he was tested positve he took me to test for the sake of my health and the kids but i tested Negative.(2007) My husband is not a cheater like me,He is very faithful and i know that.He has not received any blood transfusion but he once worked in an orphanage of HIV kids. I really do not know about my lovers status. What are the possibilities of me infecting him whiles i am still negative?

There are really only three possibilities here, two of which are highly unlikely.

The first possibility is that your husband's positive HIV-antibody test was a false positive. This would be highly unlikely, because this occurred in 2007 and I'm assuming he's since then been under the care of an HIV specialist who has confirmed the diagnosis with subsequent tests.

The second possibility is that your husband contracted HIV when he worked at the orphanage for HIV-positive kids. This too is extremely unlikely. HIV would be extremely difficult to acquire in this setting, unless there was a very significant fresh-blood-to-fresh-blood exposure.

The third and most likely possibility is that your husband acquired the virus from a sexual relationship outside your marriage. The important thing for you to realize is that since you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative, you could not possibly have transmitted the virus to him. No way. No how.

Can PEP meds mimic ARS? (PEP AND THE NEED FOR HIV SPECIALIST, 2009)
Dr. Bob, I really need your stamping to say I'm safe from a lap dance