Two guys materbating

Dr Bob I have a question about mutual masterbation? Me and another guy was materbating and with the same hand he used to masterbate himself with he used to play with my nut sac when I was materbating. I am concerned about precum being on his hand when he played with my nut sack . Can I be infected this way and do you warrent testing for this exposure? Thanks sending donation your way

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. In general HIV cannot permeate intact skin, such as that on your "nut sac". (There is some recent information that HIV may enter intact skin at the localized site of healed herpes lesions.) HIV testing is not warranted.

Thanks Bob.... Donation is on the way
Matching gifts to the Foundation (and a worried question)