Thanks Bob.... Donation is on the way

Hi Dr.Bob, First of all thank you very much for the support you gave to people like me. I didnt post any question before... I followed all the previously answered questions and relieved my anxiety in the most stressful stage of my life. Im 25 years old , completed graduation last year and got a good job with handsome payment in computer industry...everything looked so happy till 14 weeks back.. 14 weeks back i met a tranny online. i met her after few days and we started sex..when i was on the top unfortunately condom broke ..i was inside for few seconds.. she realized immediately changed the condom , but i didnt go for penetration but she finished oral.. she assured me that shez 100% clean , but my anxiety increased day by day...i got tested on 2 , 4 weeks ( labcorp) , 6 weeks , 14 weeks ( homeaccess)... tested for stds on 3 week and everything came negative...in these 14 weeks i regularly followed your answers here and relieved my anxiety... I will send my donation now ( please provide me URL )... Now my attitude towards life got completely changed... i decided to do some voluntary/charity work related to hiv/aids awareness and workshops... i live in bay area.. so if i see anything related to hiv/aids awareness/ charity i will surely join... I also keep on donating your foundation whenever i get excess money.... again i can see the world colorful... but my sexual drive again started to pump... i decided to take some counseling to reduce my sexual drive until i get married ..im going to take appointment with a counselor tomorrow... You reminded me a line in bhagadwad gita .." when you are in real need god will send his messenger in any form and save you...i feel you are gods messenger.. thanx again Bob.. Again i can start working for my bright future.... remember Bob , i will become a CEO for a big company in future and start making big donations and big helps for your foundation :D.. I just want to hear few words from you Bob..( even though i know the answer) please tell me ... Am i negative after the 14 weeks home access negative test? can I Woo Hoo... can I start living happily like i did 14 weeks before....(please say YES :-) )

Namaste, Manu

Hello Manu,

Thank you for your very kind comments and donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 14 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. WOO-HOO!

Be well. Stay well. Namaste!

Forgot to add to last question
Two guys materbating