Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks Bob.... Donation is on the way
Aug 19, 2009

Hi Dr.Bob, First of all thank you very much for the support you gave to people like me. I didnt post any question before... I followed all the previously answered questions and relieved my anxiety in the most stressful stage of my life. Im 25 years old , completed graduation last year and got a good job with handsome payment in computer industry...everything looked so happy till 14 weeks back.. 14 weeks back i met a tranny online. i met her after few days and we started sex..when i was on the top unfortunately condom broke ..i was inside for few seconds.. she realized immediately changed the condom , but i didnt go for penetration but she finished oral.. she assured me that shez 100% clean , but my anxiety increased day by day...i got tested on 2 , 4 weeks ( labcorp) , 6 weeks , 14 weeks ( homeaccess)... tested for stds on 3 week and everything came negative...in these 14 weeks i regularly followed your answers here and relieved my anxiety... I will send my donation now ( please provide me URL )... Now my attitude towards life got completely changed... i decided to do some voluntary/charity work related to hiv/aids awareness and workshops... i live in bay area.. so if i see anything related to hiv/aids awareness/ charity i will surely join... I also keep on donating your foundation whenever i get excess money.... again i can see the world colorful... but my sexual drive again started to pump... i decided to take some counseling to reduce my sexual drive until i get married ..im going to take appointment with a counselor tomorrow... You reminded me a line in bhagadwad gita .." when you are in real need god will send his messenger in any form and save you...i feel you are gods messenger.. thanx again Bob.. Again i can start working for my bright future.... remember Bob , i will become a CEO for a big company in future and start making big donations and big helps for your foundation :D.. I just want to hear few words from you Bob..( even though i know the answer) please tell me ... Am i negative after the 14 weeks home access negative test? can I Woo Hoo... can I start living happily like i did 14 weeks before....(please say YES :-) )

Namaste, Manu

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Manu,

Thank you for your very kind comments and donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 14 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. WOO-HOO!

Be well. Stay well. Namaste!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Forgot to add to last question
Next
Two guys materbating

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.