How's it going
Aug 19, 2009
Hey Doc, I'm from Singapore. Years ago I read your forum to know more about HIV/AIDS. I am very grateful of the info you provide and what touches me most was you are always there to help and answer the questions. Doc you are the best-just want to let you know that. :)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- How Do I Know If I Am Hiv Positive?
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.