"Worried Mommy" who emailed yesterday says nevermind!

Hi Dr. Bob, I contacted you yesterday as a follow-up to my original post (the non-existent threat of semen in bathwater). Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you don't need to answer. I realize that diarrhea 3 1/2 days after a "nonexistent" exposure risk would not be ARS, but rather bad timing for a 3-year-old to get diarrhea when they have a worrywart mom like myself. I have realized that my fear lies with me and an irrational anxiety (which I have started taking medicine for!). After reading through other questions, I realize that there are many people who are probably much more scared than I am, and for far better reason. May god bless you for the fantastic work you do in helping others, and in alleviating fears (including mine!). I chose to ask you my original question because of your warm and friendly picture...I can just tell that you are a wonderful person. Thank you.

Hello Worried Mommy,

You are absolutely correct: Your anxiety and irrational fears are your problem, not your children's! I'm glad you have begun treatment! Recognizing your problem is a giant step to confronting and conquering it. BRAVO!

Get well. Be well. Stay well.

Is HIV still considered an emergency?
I ended up spending the money...