|water from heaven pls help
Aug 14, 2009
dear dr, thank you fir your time i just need your your knowledge. I recently got some holy water in my eye. I am so afraid that i can get hiv? std? herpes from this? is this even possible Pls calm my fears am i crazy? thank you so much have donated to your loving cause
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Dear readers, please check to see if I've already responded to your previous question before resubmitting questions. See below.
eye and holy water worried wreck Aug 11, 2009
Dear Dr Bob, I hope Im just being silly!I am going crazy thinking of this. I accidentally splashed some holy water in my eye. I know a lot of people dip their hands in the bowl. I am afraid that I can get hiv thru this? Can I get herpes an std? thank you so much I have been I worried wreck
Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV transmission via holy water at church?!?! Hmm . . . now that would certainly be an interesting story, unlike the Vatican's usual poppycock about homosexuality being an abomination or condoms having holes in them that HIV swims through. However, the HIV-holy water story is just as untrue. The facts are:
1. Your HIV-transmission risk is nonexistent.
2. Homosexuality is normal and healthy.
3. HIV cannot permeate intact latex of polyurethane condoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Hairy Tongue?
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.