Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Listen to what Dr Bob says...
Aug 14, 2009

Dr. Bob...This mail is for the worried wells...i hope u will post this...I just wanted to share my story and tell guys out there what our mind is capable of...i thought I was infected in Nov. last year...I had all the symptoms and they were real...I had upset stomach,low garde fever,something like rash on my arms,veiny arms and calves,weight loss of 10%,red eyes(which really got me and my ophtho worried) and to top it all I had Peripheral neuropathy with all the muscle twitching and stuff...i had almsot all the symptoms i read...after the six month negative result it slowly began to subsidise...and today after nine months they are almost gone...Dr. Bob told me to woohoo when i first mailed him four months after exposure...but i was not ready to believe coz I was believing the symptoms i had...now I know the power of our minds and i want to share that really our mind is capable of making our dreams/nightmares come true...and that is a fact i know now...i believed that i was positive and did not listen to what experts like Dr. bob had to say and my mind helped me create all those REAL symptoms.

So please listen to what Dr Bob says...He is the best out there...and to DR Bob...i dont believe in heaven or hell...but i do believe that this energy,what we are, could not be destroyed after we die...( the law too states...energy can neither be created nor destroyed)...so there must be something somewhere for us after death which we are not aware of. I know that you will have the best of it where ever you are. Take care.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write in and share your story and newfound insights. I'm hopeful it will help others still stuck in their self-induced worried-well hells to get tested and believe their results!

As for what comes after this existence, I too believe there is something else waiting for us all. As much as I adore my existence on this wild and wacky planet, I must admit I'm curious about the hereafter. If it turns out that we are reborn based on how we used or abused this life, no doubt Cheney will be reborn as a dung beetle. Rush Limbaugh will be reborn as a fat stupid drug addict (again). Those white conservative egocentric maniacs screaming about "death panels" at the health reform town halls will be reborn as destitute inner city minorities with multiple chronic health problems, no insurance and a below minimum wage job with no benefits. Karma rocks!

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Another post to help the worried wells
Next
to leave him or Not....sex or not..confused

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.