Another post to help the worried wells

I fretted over having HIV for years, literally to the point of having panic attacks. This past weekend I had finally had enough. On Monday I went out and bought a Home Access Test. I know it's not always the best choice for everyone, but it was the best choice for me.

I called this morning and got my results. Negative. Woo hoo. I wasted so much time (and my health) by worrying. I admit that the moment I stuck my sample in the FedEx box I had such a sense of relief. I knew my days of not knowing (which is really the worst) would soon be over.

Thanks for having this forum so that I finally got the courage to take the test. My best wishes to you, Dr. Frascino.

Ready to move on with my life

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. WOO-HOO!

Be well. Stay well.

Guillotine My Penis- its the only way
Listen to what Dr Bob says...