Guillotine My Penis- its the only way

Dr Bob

Greetings. I have donated before and will do so again!! It seems some guys never learn. I am one of them. Maybe a guillotine to remove my little head is the answer. What do you think? I was recently in the company of a lady who I know has many partners. I am a person who cant handle alcohol, its that simple. Well even though I know this I had a few drinks. The aformentioned lady took out my custard chucker from my pants and provided 40 seconds of oral sex. At that point I told her to stop. I looked down, saw no blood and put my penis away. Exactly 16 days post exposure I got a sore throat. Day 17 sore throat lessened but got stuffy nose, a few sneezes, slight sinus headhache and finished up with a cough (with flem). Arms felt a little sore, maybe from my workouts? I NEVER had a fever. Basiclly it seems like I had a cold (which wasnt even bad) that lasted six or seven days. I treated myself with some multi vitamins & vitamin C. Now I feel great.

Do my symptoms match up with ARS? I read something by Rick Sowadsky that said ARS systems dont appear as cold symptoms (cough, congestion, sneezing, runny nose)

I talked to a counselor at the aids action hotline in mass and they said no worries. They are not a doctors you are.

Hence do you think I should be freaking out? What is your advice.

All the best to Steve and you!!

ps- is he as funny as you??

A tallywhacker guillotine??? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!! What are you, some sort of crazed combination of a frustrated mohel and Lorena Bobbitt???

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

Do I think you should be freaking out? Only if you've got your one-eyed monster strapped to the guillotine and you're preparing to let the blade fly. Other than that no, absolutely not.

Is Steve as funny as me? Yep, that's one of the reasons I married him. He makes me laugh.

Regarding what you should do next, if you remain concerned about HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but if it keeps your trouser snake off the chopping block, it will be worth the effort.

Be well.

HIV 2 PCR
Another post to help the worried wells