Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Guillotine My Penis- its the only way
Aug 14, 2009

Dr Bob

Greetings. I have donated before and will do so again!! It seems some guys never learn. I am one of them. Maybe a guillotine to remove my little head is the answer. What do you think? I was recently in the company of a lady who I know has many partners. I am a person who cant handle alcohol, its that simple. Well even though I know this I had a few drinks. The aformentioned lady took out my custard chucker from my pants and provided 40 seconds of oral sex. At that point I told her to stop. I looked down, saw no blood and put my penis away. Exactly 16 days post exposure I got a sore throat. Day 17 sore throat lessened but got stuffy nose, a few sneezes, slight sinus headhache and finished up with a cough (with flem). Arms felt a little sore, maybe from my workouts? I NEVER had a fever. Basiclly it seems like I had a cold (which wasnt even bad) that lasted six or seven days. I treated myself with some multi vitamins & vitamin C. Now I feel great.

Do my symptoms match up with ARS? I read something by Rick Sowadsky that said ARS systems dont appear as cold symptoms (cough, congestion, sneezing, runny nose)

I talked to a counselor at the aids action hotline in mass and they said no worries. They are not a doctors you are.

Hence do you think I should be freaking out? What is your advice.

All the best to Steve and you!!

ps- is he as funny as you??

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

A tallywhacker guillotine??? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!! What are you, some sort of crazed combination of a frustrated mohel and Lorena Bobbitt???

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

Do I think you should be freaking out? Only if you've got your one-eyed monster strapped to the guillotine and you're preparing to let the blade fly. Other than that no, absolutely not.

Is Steve as funny as me? Yep, that's one of the reasons I married him. He makes me laugh.

Regarding what you should do next, if you remain concerned about HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but if it keeps your trouser snake off the chopping block, it will be worth the effort.

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
HIV 2 PCR
Next
Another post to help the worried wells

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.