DR., Haven't seen this type question posted yet! Pls answer.

What is the risk for this situation? Was at my friends house. She says to me 'Can I get your ice? My hands ARE clean' (because she knows of my worries). So, she wears a dark red-black nail polish and I saw her picking at her finger, not sure if there could've been blood there or if she was picking polish off her finger or something, I thought something there, but i dont know. So she grabs ice from the ice box out of the freezer and puts a some cubes in my glass and my husbands. Then a minute or 2 later pours in the rootbeer. Then a few mins later my hubby drinks his. Then I think, 'i would be crazy not to drink it, there is nothing in there!' So I drink it a few mins later. I know she was on her period at the time, maybe she had it on her?? But that would've had to been a little old since we had already been there like 10 mins at least and she didnt go to the bathroom. I really dont think she would have any of that on her as she has manners and knows how I am, but I'm paranoid. But maybe she did. So, if there was slight dry or wet blood on her finger (she had no open wounds on her hand) and grabbed the ice, then poured the rootbeer, then we drank it, would it be a risk or no? I had a small canker sore on the far back of my tongue, like where it connects, because it had hurt a little when I moved it to the side, but I never saw it, but could feel it. What do you think of this? I'm worried and cant get over it! -The Newlywed! Sorry to ask another question! Bonus Donation! Love you!!!!!!! and hope you are doing great! God Bless!

Once again absolutely no risk whatsoever! Be sure to make copies of these questions and my responses to show to your psychiatrist. It will help focus your treatment and speed your recovery.

Herpes "so-called" treatment(not suppressent)
Dr Ronald Mitsuyasu reply to gene therapy trials