Herpes "so-called" treatment(not suppressent)

I found out 3 months ago that I contracted genital herpes I have no clue how because I had sex with 1 person 1 time and we used a condom and it deff. Didn't break well any ways I found that out and then I checked out some sites and found this site RESOLVEHERPES.COM and it says that its the 1 and only treatment in the end it cost me 325.00 to be sent to me its a 50 day medication and says that you will in the end test negative after you finish the meds. Can you please check this out for me and let me know what you think the reliablity of it is.please this is my last resort besides hurting myself to the point of know return I really can't see myself living with this...........please doc help me!!!!!!!

This "all natural supremely pure mineral" product from New Zealand is a scam. Save your money. Buyer beware!

Just came out of the closet...want to go back in FOLLOWUP II
DR., Haven't seen this type question posted yet! Pls answer.