Donating anyways

Whether you answer or not I donated because you seem like one heck of a dude. You do a lot for people and that's cool. I've read that 3 months is conclusive barring any (extenuating circumstance, what ever that may be). Anyways I had a run in with a chick, got drunk, blow job, lunch at the Y. Didn't have sex cause I didn't have a condom, thought I was being responsible till..... I started to have a prickly sensation on my upper torso. Saw my dermo - heat induced folliculitis - she thinks. Tested at 6 and 18 weeks - negative. Still have the "feeling" once and awhile. Can't get my mind off of it because this happened 10 days after the best blow job I ever had , have had plenty (blow jobs) but have never freaked like this before (because of the symptom)- seems like more than just coincidence. I guess what I am getting at, blah blah blah, do you think my results are good to go? I have been told by my GP to get tested again at 6 months. Is that overkill? Do you think I'm cool? Anyways thanks for reading, if I don't hear from you I'll get a test at 6 to make sure. You are sure to go to the big place in the sky for all the righteous stuff you do for people. Cody

Hey Cody,

Oral sex carries only a very slight risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. If you had any extenuating circumstances (for instance, getting chemotherapy or having your gal-pal be a vampire named Draculina who sank her bloody fans directly into your penis Popsicle), you would know about them.

I would consider your negative HIV-antibody test at 18 weeks conclusive and definitive. Certainly the option to retest at six months is always open to you. I don't feel it's necessary.

Your heat-induced folliculitis may seem to you like "more than just a coincidence," but in reality that's all it is!

Do I think you're cool? Absofrickinlutely.

Thanks for the donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Helping others who are in desperate need is a great way to rack up excellent cosmic karma with the higher powers. Please accept my sincere appreciation.

Be well Cody. (I'm confident you are indeed well!)

***Can I get a WOOOOO HOOOOO stamped by u??
Thank you from "put your money where your mouth is"