rubbing eyes with vaginal secretions ?blood?

Dear Dr. Bob, It is me again and everyday I rush to the computer several times and get disappointed by no reply! I swear i went through the archives and did not find a case like mine. Basically I got a massage in my hotel room in Asia. I touched the tip of her pussy and my fingers got a bit wet, i did not see any blood. I did not really insert any finger, she jerked me off. the problem is that I rubbed my itchy eyes after 5 seconds. Is is possible to get STDs from that. there might be some wetness there from touching her vagianl secretions or even unnoticed blood! on my fingers and it might have reached the mucosa of my eye. after 3 minutes i saw myself in the mirror and my eyes were very red(due to my hot bath an hour ago and shampoo entering my eye which always happens or maybe because my hands were dirty from oil massage or her secretions!). I washed my eyes and they became fine. I really appreciate if you asnwer me as I am going up and down your archives everyday and can't find my case there. I will definitely donate. Thanks a zillion for all your good work and kindness.

Your STD/HIV-acquisition risk from your rub-and-tug is essentially nonexistent, even if you rubbed your eyes! If you remain worried despite my reassurance, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

You're welcome a zillion!

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma!

Be well. Good luck.

1st time on meds l need once daily meds
should you remain worried?