You Never Played Golf Like This- ouch she shanked it

Dr Bob

Years have gone by and your still my favorite. I hope your enjoying your summer. Here is my saga. I got drunk golfing. That's problem number one. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have since returned to my weekly meetings. During my drink fest my female partner took out my "club" and perfomed oral for about 50 seconds. I then zipped it up and called it a day. I certainly didn't see any blood on my penis. What scares me is this women sleeps around. Exactly 17 days post exposure I got a sore throat. 18 days post exposure I got a stuffy nose. This lasted for 6 days. Could this be a cold or the dreaded ars? I m scared that's for sure. I mentioned this to my Dr and he said he wouldn't be to concerned. What do you think? I have been a dead man walking for weeks. Thanks for your time. I have donated before and I promise I will do so again. Thanks your garden state parther in crime!

Gosh, and here I thought that golf was such a boring game. I had no idea it included blowjobs.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm confident the results will be negative.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your three-month conclusive test is negative.

I neeed your answer dr bob,. Donation coming
Indeterminate HIV test (different than the others, I think)