I neeed your answer dr bob,. Donation coming

Hi. Dr Bob, Your awesome by the way, i love your sense of humor makes everything a little easier lol but anyway.. im a hetrosexual male...over three months ago i had protected and un- protected oral(recieiving) sex with a women in a foriengn country where hiv is more commmon, Im almost positive it didnt break but it might not have fit tight if that matters.. The reason im panicking is afterwards she asked for money, so im assuming she was a sex-worker of some sort which i didnt know at the time or i wouldnt have done this, i thought i was just that smooth and had good pick-up techniques at the bar, but i guess not hahaha... i have had literally almost all the symptoms in the book, which makes me very worried. Even with my 2 negative results at 3 weeks and 7 weeks and 5days.. My Questions 1.) is my exposure high? if so how high wouuld you say roughly? 2.)Most of the doctors i have talked to say i probably owuld have sero-converted by now if i was positive, is this true? Have you seen anyone test positive say 8 weeks and then test positve say three months (healthy normal immune systems? 3.) How long roughly after the onset of symptoms do you normally test positive?or does it even work like that?? 4.) Can stress cause all of these sypmtoms? including joint pain and headaches and tiredness(my worst sypmtoms that lastest 3-4weeks)lol, swollen lymph nodes etc? 5.)(Thoretical question) If I was having sex this whole time with the girl that infected me(which im not) would i get ARS again? and would this mess up test results, or would antibodies always been there form the first exposure. 6.) I also got oral sex, after sex where she took the condom off and performed till i went, so my question is could the vaginal fluids that were on my penis move down with the help of her mouth and get in my ureatha and still be alive to inffect me>? just curious Thanks Dr Bob I really appreciate everything you do and iam waiting your reply thanks

1. Protected sex is indeed protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Insertive unprotected oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV acquisition.

2. Most HIV-positive folks seroconvert (develop detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood) within four to six weeks from the time of primary HIV infection. As for your question about testing, if the person tests positive at eight weeks, as your question states, he will also test positive in three months.

3. See answer #2 above.

4. Stress can cause an amazing array of symptoms! Just take a read through the archives for many examples!

5. No, you would not get ARS again and no it would not mess up the test results.

6. No.

You're welcome!

I'm a mommy, sick with worry. Need an answer PLEASE!
You Never Played Golf Like This- ouch she shanked it