I'm a mommy, sick with worry. Need an answer PLEASE!

Hi there. I have to tell you that I have read through all the archives, and only found one that was sort of similar to mine. If a friend masturbated in my daughter's bathtub, and not all the 'stuff' went down the drain. About 3-4 hours later, I gave my daughters a bath in the same tub. I know that if there was any HIV, it probably was very diluted. But could any of it have reached my daughters' vaginal membranes? I am absolutely sick with worry. Do I have to get these two young girls tested? How long does HIV in semen stay 'alive' and active in drops of bath water? I've read so many conflicting reports on the internet, and you seem like the most valid source. Please, for my sanity, answer my email.

Hi "Mommy,"

You apparently didn't read through the archives all that carefully. I have addressed similar concerns in the past on several occasions.

The HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Neither testing nor worrying is warranted.

By the way, how do you know your friend was masturbating in your daughter's bathtub?

AN ACTUARIAL ANALYSIS OF THE AIDS EPIDEMIC IN THE U.S.
I neeed your answer dr bob,. Donation coming