Will donate 3rd post in 3 days Pls answer

Dear Dr. Bob, Hi. Hope this e-mail finds you well and this time will get a reply!! I am another married stupid guy who has come to Jakarta for a business trip and without intention asks for a massage from hotel in his room and one thing leads to other and... Basically, we both shed off clothes and during massage I just touched tip of her genital and my finger was a bit wet! after she masturbated me and left to wash herself maybe after 5 seconds I starterd to heavily! touch my tired eyes. after 3 minutes I came out of the bed and saw that both my eyes are very red. Now, I had shampooed my hair just one hour before that and the red eye might be because of that or because the massaging oil and vaginal secretions that were on my hand when I touched them. My eyes are sensetive and always after hot showers shampoo goes into them and they get red! Now my question is that with this red already sensitive eyes and heavily touching my eyes which can cause entering any fludis from my hand into my eyes, is there a possibility that some of the vaginal fluid have touched my already red conjuntiva and I get germs through the mucosal membranes. Pls. answer, you don't have similar postings and this will help many!!! I will surely donate. pls. also be kind this time(I am sure your are). Thank you very much, Appreciative person

You think this post will "help many?" Just how many "married stupid guys" getting rub-and-tugs while away on business trips do you think read this forum??? Oh yeah, OK, I see your point!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible to non-existent. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative. In the interim you should level with your wife about your "business" trip and use condoms during the window period until your negative status is once again confirmed.

Criminal Transmission of HIV
so scared