Criminal Transmission of HIV

About 2 months ago a man threw semen into my eyes at work. Judging by the man's behavior i believe he was masturbating behind the counter and threw the semen into my eyes, mouth and nose. I notified the authorities but it was too late. What is my risk of contracting HIV? Should I get tested at the three month mark?

A man threw semen into your eyes, mouth and nose at work???? Hmm .. . . where do you work? A sperm bank or perhaps at the secret GOP wingnut hangout on C Street???

Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low; however, if you're worried that the spunk-flinger was "positively charged," so to speak, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark.

Penis Plotzed
Will donate 3rd post in 3 days Pls answer