***Sorry,but what is CD4?Am I CRAZY?***

Hi,Dr.Bob.I am the 5th time to post here,and I am from China.So sorry for my English. I really need your help!!

I recieved oral sex from a man(I am a man too).3months and 4days later I went to the local CDC and got a HIV-ab test negtive.My Questions are: 1,Our CDC here dont give me CD4 test as they said I dont need it.Is it true? 2,Do I need a 6months test? 3,In the CDC,I touched the door and sat on the chair there.And I went home,Can I took virus home? 4,can virus live in ink? Because I got my fingure injured by my gel ink pen(or roller ball pen,sorry I dont no how to say it).It is bleeding.It has been 6months since I went to the CDC.Is that a risk?Can virus live on paper and get into my pen and live in it? Sorry,it seens crazy,but I am scared!Please tell me I am crazy and radiculous! Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Yes, I agree. CD4 counts are not recommended. They are useful only after someone has been confirmed to have HIV. You are HIV negative. You can read more about the differences between HIV diagnostic tests (such as ELISA, rapid tests, Western Blots etc.) versus HIV monitoring tests (such as CD4 counts, HIV viral load, etc.) in the archives of this forum.

2. No.

3. Per your request: "You are crazy and 'radiculous'!" (See below.)

SSSSSOrry!I am not a robot man but a worried man. Aug 10, 2009

Hi,Dear Dr.Bob!Thank you to read this,please help me.I had posted 7 times! My quesion is can hiv virus live in ink? Because I got my fingure injured(bleeding) by my gel ink pen(or roller ball pen,sorry I dont no how to say it,it is just the pen I used to write).But 6 months ago I went to the CDC to have a HIV test(negtive).I touched the door and sat on the chair there.Can I took virus home?Can by that way virus live on paper and get into my pen and live in it for 6 months? I did not see any liquid like blood or something else on the paper,so is it a risk?Sorry,it seens crazy,but I am scared!

Let me get this straight. You're worried that you contracted HIV because when you visited the CDC six months ago you touched their door and sat in their chair??? And you fear the virus may have gotten on a piece of paper and then into your pen, which wrote on the paper. Then, six months later, you stabbed yourself with the same pen and you're scared the virus might have been living in the ink for the past six months. Do I have that correct?

You state: ". . . it seems crazy . . . ." I absolutely agree, except you can drop the "seems," OK?

lap dance
This is more a general comment (Dr. BOB'S RESPONSE IS INADEQUATE AND CONTRDICTORY)