Aug 10, 2009
My friends recently took me to a strip club, where I received a lap dance. I was fully clothed and she was in a g-string. During the dance she placed my hands on her bare buttocks. After returning home, I masturbated and then showered. Am I at risk of anything? I'm guilt-ridden and scarred. Please help.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You may well be "guilt-ridden and scared" after being ridden by the Bouncy Betty at the Badda Bing, but you are not at risk for STDs, including HIV, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Lap Dance
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.