I love you for who you are DR Bob

I love you for who you are DR Bob

I bet that my fiancée will get jealous if she sow the title J

I do appreciate your quick response, which made me extremely happy why? Because you gave me an attention and replied to someone who needed your kind support.

I have done a donation of 70$ REF XXXXXXXXXX as I promised you so you can help the patient who really need it ,and I promise you to make another one with a good figure much more better than the last one so you can use it helping others.

I have one more question please I would love to hear your opinion about it.

I have done another CBC after 63 of potential exposure, which is absolutely wrong, because it kind of disappointed me please see the figures below and tell me you what you think?

ESR- 1 mm/Hr (average up to 10)

Hemoglobin 16.2gm/dI(average 13.0-17.0)

Hematocrit 44.5% (average 40-50)

Red Cell count 5.53 million/ul (average 4.5-5.5)

MCV 80 fl the average (83-100)

MCH 29.3 Pg the average (27-32)

MCHC 36.5 gm/dl(average 31.5-34.5)

RWD 13.0

WBC 10600(average 4000-10000)

Basophil 1.0% (average 0.0-1.0)

Eosinophil 4.4%(average 1-6) absolute number 466

Neutrophil 32.6%(average 40-80)absolute number 3455

Lymphocytes 52.4% (average 20-40) absolute number 5550

Monocytes 9.6%(average 2-10) absolute number 1018

Platelet count 223000 ul (average 150000-400000)

Do you agree that body started to produce antibodies because the lyphocytes count abnormal 5500?? and the monocytes as well ,and on the other hand my neutrophil have fallen down?

Is the reason stress, smoking or my body is reacting to the virus(or viral infection)?

I have no symptoms at all except sweating from the armpits area?

I will wait for the 24 remaining days ,so I can complete my 3 month and end this nightmare.

I would not mind if I have because I can not do anything to go back with time and change facts, but in the same time I want to end the yes and no game in my mind.

By the way if I ever come to the US I will go to great canine and say loudly DR.Bob I love you for who you areJ

Love from me and from my fiancée

I love you for who you are DR Bob Aug 3, 2009

Dear Dr Frascino,

Is it alright for you if I start my Email with the word love?

Dr Bob I love you for who you are.

I was so worried about my symptoms relating to HIV virus.

But so far I am not (I am not).

Do I have it?? I do not know only time would be able to tell.

You have gave me the power and the strength to be patient and wait for the three months period without even you knowing that?i bet you know ?

Please let me tell you how you did, your answers to the worriers did help me a lot more than anyone can imagine.

I do not know whether to tell you my story or not, and what I have gone through or not!

Would it comfort me even more? I believe it would so please if you have time to go through it and provide me with an answer from your great experience.

I was accused with something I have not done 2 years ago and the police took my passport for further investigations. And since then I got depressed and started to have erection problems , therefore I went to see a Doctor which comfort me and said you are fine and advised me to test yourself with a woman??

I liked the idea even thought it has been 5 years since last time I did it ,so I decided to do ,because I am engaged to a lady who lives in another country and I did not want to have sexual problems with her ,so our marriage would last forever if I am fine.

My fiancée agreed on the concept ,so I called a sex worker .

she performed unprotected oral and protected virginal sex.

I was happy for a moment that I am fine I can do it ,and then the tripe of misery started.

Kindly see below what happened with me during the last 2 months .

My exposure was 61 days ago from now.

On the following day of exposure I started taking antibiotic cirbopay200 in the blood for one week, because of a lung infection (abscess).

Two days after the mistake I did, I started to have burning sensation in my left armpit within two days it went to the right side of my right armpit and on the right side of my shoulder with some pain in the kneesd this lasted for 5 days.

Day 5 I had diarrhea for 2 days and sore throat for 2 days as well

8 days after the intercourse I had developed white tongue and some white lines inside the cheeks which did go after 20 days? Is the antibiotic I was taking is the reason?

And then I started going crazy for more than a month... I was worried that I did catch the illness.

During the first 12 days I had sleep disorder and chills used to wake 3 A.M with many blankets on me walking around the house like crazy and feeling so cold but no fever.

My appetite was gone away lost 7 K.G during the first month.

During the first 3 weeks I had nausea and concentration problem and wanted to stay under the cover of my bed most of the time even though I could not sleep and had no fever.

Day 24 in the first 3 hours of sleep I used to have night sweats only around my neck and the back of my head and I used to turn the pillow to the other face) this lasted for 8 days and I had no fever during this.

On day 25 one day after the night sweat accident started I went to a psychiatrist and he prescribed me (Escitalopram10m.g and Bromazepam 3m.g)

Which helped me to calm down a bit ,but since then I had Axillary

Hyperhidrosis

Which I still have until now I have never used to sweat from the armpits area in my past.

On day 18 I did PCR+ Elisa+p24 secretly because it is not allowed to stay in the country where I live if I have HIV so I had to back hand the guy and he told me you have nothing.

Day 25 I did Elfa test with a fake name and the result were negative.

Day 46 I did ELISA HIV ABS+p24 AG 0.27 which means neg

I had CBC during this period which came normal exept the lymphocytes which was in the first 40 days between 38% to 42% but five days after last cbc the lymphocytes jumped from 38% to 48%

Could it fluctuate that much in five daysbetween day 46 of exposure and day 51 or is it because the LAB is Different?

Monocytes on day 25 and day 45 were 1 the normal range 1-10 but five day after the last test with a different lab shown 5% and the range 1-10

Neutrophils stayed stable for 46 days at 58 but when I went to the other lab it become 47% five days after last cbc is it lab error?

Sometimes I do imagine that my groin area is not feeling well even though I have no swallowed lymph nodes since the beginning of the episode.

Today (day61) I had pain in the back of my left knee is it related to anything and are the sweats I am having related to it?

I know that you would tell me 3 month test is confirmed therefore I order hiv test kit from hivtestkit web site wich will have soon.

My love Dr Pob Please kindly tell mw what your opinion is of the total story ?? have I make it to long?i am sorry for this.

But your valuable opinion would help me a lot to restructure my future and be me again.

I promise to make a donation for those who suffer from illness like hiv and others.

One more question if I ever come to the US would be possible if I take 5 minutes of your time to meet you in person because I respect you a lot and dying to see you personally

LOVE

Advertisement Response from Dr. Frascino

Thanks for the very kind comments and "love!" I'm delighted you found the information here helpful and reassuring.

Your HIV-acquisition risk (unprotected oral and protected "virginal" sex) is very low, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

Your symptoms and laboratory tests to date are not consistent with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Your negative ELISA and ELFA out to day 46 are very encouraging, but not yet definitive. Your undetectable PCR on day 18 is also encouraging.

My advice is simple. In fact you most likely already know what I'm going to recommend, right?

1. Get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this doctor-recommended adventure.

2. Continue seeing your psychiatrist. He should help with the stress and anxiety associated with having to endure the three-month window period. He can also help with your underlying depression problem.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test will remain negative. I'm very optimistic that it indeed will.

As for meeting me when you visit the U.S., well, I can't make any promises, as I tend to travel quite a bit.

Good luck. Be well.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated. Regarding your follow-up questions:

1. No. A CBC gives absolutely no information about antibody production. Your mildly elevated WBC and lymphocyte counts are not at all worrisome. There are a great number of potential causes for results such as these. I see absolutely no cause for concern.

2. "Sweating from the armpits" is normal and can increase with stress and anxiety.

I'm sending you and your fiancée my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test will be negative (I'm confident it indeed will be) and that you have a healthy and very happy marriage! (Advise your fiancée not to worry about your crush on me as I'm already a happily married man!)

Good luck! Good health!

Contact lenses????
lap dance