HIV Risk for bareback topping

I recently started dating a guy who's a nurse. I met him online. Things were going well until I saw his sex ads on Craigslist and I got suspicious. He told me he is HIV negative and disease free. He recently had an incident at work where blood got squirted into his eyes and he got tested again. He claimed he was negative. Based on that we engaged in unprotected anal sex 4-5 times. I was the insertive partner. I am also uncircumcized but my foreskin is completely pulled back. I've confronted him about his ads and asked him about his HIV status and he insists he is negative. Yet I feel horrible for having unprotected sex with him. I am getting tested next week. But my question is : Is there a minimum number of exposures through bareback topping that the HIV risk becomes substantial?

I've stopped seeing this guy completely.

A barebacking nurse on Craig's List? That's worrisome. Health care professionals certainly should know better! Even if a dude strapped a lie detector to his Mr. Happy, I still wouldn't believe his report of his HIV negative status. Remember, one fifth of the over one million HIVers in the U.S. today have no idea they are "positive charged," so to speak.

Responding to your specific question:

"Is there a minimum number of exposures through bareback topping that the HIV risk becomes substantial?!

The answer is a definitive yes! And that minimum number is exactly one!

computed tomography, x-rays, antibiotics
Inconclusive results on multiple blood tests.