SSSSSOrry!I am not a robot man but a worried man.

Hi,Dear Dr.Bob!Thank you to read this,please help me.I had posted 7 times! My quesion is can hiv virus live in ink? Because I got my fingure injured(bleeding) by my gel ink pen(or roller ball pen,sorry I dont no how to say it,it is just the pen I used to write).But 6 months ago I went to the CDC to have a HIV test(negtive).I touched the door and sat on the chair there.Can I took virus home?Can by that way virus live on paper and get into my pen and live in it for 6 months? I did not see any liquid like blood or something else on the paper,so is it a risk?Sorry,it seens crazy,but I am scared!

Let me get this straight. You're worried that you contracted HIV because when you visited the CDC six months ago you touched their door and sat in their chair??? And you fear the virus may have gotten on a piece of paper and then into your pen, which wrote on the paper. Then, six months later, you stabbed yourself with the same pen and you're scared the virus might have been living in the ink for the past six months. Do I have that correct?

You state: ". . . it seems crazy . . . ." I absolutely agree, except you can drop the "seems," OK?

REPUBLICANS
Just came out of the closet...want to go back in + Donation