Aug 9, 2009
I'm a 40 yr old married man. Last week I was away on business and was inebriated (funny how that often turns up in these questions) and for the first time met with a male escort. We engaged in unprotected oral sex, anal sex (I penetrated) and analingus (my tongue). He seemed very clean. My question is, when and how can I be sure that I have not brought something home to my wife? Thanks so much for your help.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Another drunken married guy on the business trip doing the unsafe horizontal mattress mambo with stud-for-hire who is now concerned that his wam-bam-thank-you-sam adventures may bring something unwanted home to the little Mrs.!?!? Wow, you're like the third one this week! Is there a GOP convention in town or something?
Here's what I would suggest:
1. Level with your wife regarding your risky business while on your recent business trip.
2. Consider psychotherapy (counseling) to explore issues of sexual orientation. It's less risky and much more effective than the getting smashed and hiring rent-a-stud to see what happens.
3. You and your wife should use latex or polyurethane condoms until your HIV status can be confirmed to be HIV negative.
4. Routine STD screening can be done at any time. However, you'll need to wait until the three-month mark to get a definitive result on your HIV-antibody test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Sex With A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After French Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.